Guide To Landlords Fees
Letting Only - xx%
- Finding a suitable tenant and negotiating on any offers
- Professional referencing and credit checks on prospective tenant/s
- Completing Government Right to Rent Document/ID checks
- Preparing a legally approved Tenancy Agreement - Assured Shorthold or Company Agreement as appropriate
- Collecting and registering the Tenant's Deposit in a Government Approved Scheme
- Arranging a professional Inventory and Check in (if required)
- Arranging a Gas Safety Certificate (if required)
- Arranging an Energy Performance Certificate (if required)
- Arranging cleaning prior to commencement of the tenancy (if required)
- Transfer of utilities into the tenants name
- Collection of first month's rent
Rent Collection - xx%
If you would like to retain involved in the management and routine inspections of your rental property but don’t want the hassle of dealing with the financial side involving collecting rents and chasing arrears then this service is the best for you.
Fully Managed - xx%
This is the service that most of our clients choose as it provides complete piece of mind from start to finish. Our fully managed service is designed precisely so you do not have to worry as we will be your tenant’s prime point of contact. Our fully managed service usually includes all of the above including the extra ones mentioned below.
- Transfer of utilities into the tenants name and between tenancies
- Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections by our own staff
- Dealing with general maintenance and emergencies whilst the property is occupied by the tenant
- Managing routine maintenance between tenancies
- Managing and updating Energy Performance Certificates, Gas Safety Certificates etc., to meet ever changing Government requirements and legislation
- Negotiating Tenancy Renewals
Other Fees and Charges:
Contract Fee £XX - expertly written Tenancy agreement, editing and configuration of any additional clauses and signing of the agreement by both the landlord and tenants.
Inventory Check Out Fee £XX - Arrange a time between the tenant and landlord to be present at the checkout. Arrange for inventory clerk to carry out fully detailed report and comment on any deductions they feel are necessary. Also includes the return of the tenant's deposit minus any deductions.
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) - £69 On your request we can arrange an EPC for you which is required to have by Law before we can take a property on for Letting.
Gas Safety Certificate - £XX - Arrange for a registered gas engineer to attend the property and ensure all gas appliances are safe and produce a certificate.
- Letting Only - XX%
- Rent Collection - XX%
- Fully Managed - XX%
Speak with us today about how we can help you achieve the best possible rental for your property.